Want To Make The Most Of Your Next Event ?
Want to Crush Your Next Events Results?
Want Your Next Event To Not Only Have A Huge Attendance, But Dramatically Improve your bottom line?
Learn how to best leverage offline events and social media to increase sales, build community, strengthen your brand, among many other benefits.
Want to guarantee the success of your next event or what to know if your event will be success event before the event? Learn the critical 5 phases to any event that will ensure that you will reach and possibly surpass your event goals. No matter the size, location, or whether you have previous event experience, leveraging the 5 phases will help you have a successful event.
The 5 phases are:
- Pre-Planning – Discuss the overall logistics of the event to determine the what, when, and who of the event. During this phase the objective is to determine whether the event is a go or no go. Some additional research might be required after the meeting.
- Planning – During this phase the event goal is established in addition we help find the appropriate location, partners, speakers, sponsors, etc. We also decide what the outcome of the event should be and determine milestones. *
- Pre-event – This is the promotional stage of the event. Some clients hire us just for the Pre-Planning and promotion while they handle the event logistics.
- During event – This is not only the agenda of the event but also the documenting of the event. We often get hired to simply social share the important aspects of the event via our Social Media Command Center. We also have team members that will tweet, take photos (both traditional high quality photos and photos meant to be shared via social media in real time throughout the event), take videos, etc.
- Post event – This is probably the most essential phase as we review the event analytics. We provide each client with ½ hour event analysis to go over the event metrics)
Need Help With One of More of the Phases?
- Promotions Phase 3 – Need help reaching a your target audience? No matter that size of your event, leverage our social networks, BostonTweetUp, and/or our partners to reach your specific audience. Learn how to excite your audience to attend so much that they share and encourage others to attend as well. Plans begin at $100+
- Onsite Support Phase 4 – Need someone with event and networking experience to not only MC your event but also capture the event via photos and or video? Plans begin at $100+
- Event Strategy Phase 1, 2 & 5 – Need help with the logistics of planning and promoting the event? Plans begin at $750+
- Full Package Phase 1-5 – Don’t want to worry about the details, let us do it all for you! Plans begin at $2000+
All pricing are estimates and vary based on size, timing, event goals, etc. We provide a more exact quote after our first planning session.
* We are connected with almost every major event organizer, networking venue, major sponsors, etc. in the Boston area. Here is a sample of some of our event partners.