One of the most difficult things to do in any modern day business is keeping up with and implementing all the latest marketing trends while still executing traditional marketing practices.
Imagine having a dedicated team of new media marketing experts who are constantly evaluating your business and providing you with the plan, tools and resources to help your business generate more revenue while streamlining everyone’s effort.
Imagine no longer, as your business can be one of those businesses that case studies are written about and it can be accomplished in 3 easy phases.
Phase 1: Evaluation/Planning Phase – In this phase your business, market, competition and consumers are all evaluated and given a new media marketing score. This score helps determine how much work is needed to optimize your business and provide the basis to a custom strategic plan – inline with your goals.
We also take the dynamics of the team and recommend specific tools and resources that cater to the individual team members as well as the company’s standards. All plans created are custom to the client.
Ultimately you receive a Marketing + Technical Audit that includes:
- Social Media Audit (We review the following accounts: )
Primary (Force Five)
Secondary (These will vary depending on your market relevance, and can include: )
- Facebook Places
- Google Maps
- Google Places
- Urban spoon
- Peer index
- Website Audit – Your website will be evaluated for the following items:
- Clear call to action – (Phone numbers, Request A Quote, Contact Forms, etc)
- Scalable – (How well can your website handle a spike in website traffic)
- Social integration
We will evaluate both Technical and Marketing aspects of your website.
Reputation Management Report (How search engines view the brand)
- We evaluate your search engine presence and see if it matches up with what you want people to know about your brand.
- You’ll also know how much work it will take to strengthen your online reputation.
- Competitive Analysis We review top 3-5 competitors and provide you was an audit of their :
- Social Presence
- Offline activities
- Overall marketing
Phase 2: Social Media Tools and Assessment – Once all the profiles have been created and/or optimized, by us or your team, then we review how information is shared across your social networks and provide pointers on how to maximize them. We provide you on an easy guide that you can use as reference.
- Social Media Tools Assessment
- Content Calendar
- Develop a list of content sources
Phase 3: Ongoing Management – As social networks change features and functions, or as new team members join, or if your business updates it’s branding, we will be there to not only update the services but also document and train the team appropriately. Each month you will receive a visually appealing customized digest of all the progress that is being made on your behalf. It will also include an itemize list of things of scheduled tasked so that you are aware of upcoming enhancements.